Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving the Gift of Art - Part 2

Here are some of the gorgeous treasuries curated on Fine Art Friday. Click on any of the images below to see each collection on Etsy.

Remember this Place by SarahJohnAfana.


Fine Art Friday Gift Guide! by jvdarcy.


Give the Gift of Fine Art by JessicaTorrant.


BlackFriday Fine Art Sales for holiday gifts! by Furiousdreams.


Giving the Gift of Fine Art - Finding fine art by VictoriaVeedell.


Stories in Abstract by flyingwhale.


I'm looking for something to go over my couch.... And get under my skin by thePaintedSky.

2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous, inspired gift galleries!
    Thanks Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these - and there were a few I missed the first time out. Thanks for posting, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete